Alicia Koplowitz y Romero de Juseu, 7th Marchioness of Bellavista, G.d.E is a Spanish business magnate and noblewoman. When her father died, she and her sister inherited Construcciones y Contratas, S.A., a company founded by her father.
- In the early 1960s, Alicia Koplowitz inherited a stake in Spanish construction company Fomento de Construcciones y Contratas after her father died.
- She sold her stake to sister Esther for $800 million in 1997 and put the money into diverse investments.
- Over the years she’s invested in steelmaker Acerinox, electric utility Iberdrola, and Banco Sabadell.
- Koplowitz owns hotels in Italy and Miami, real estate in Washington, D.C. and Chicago, as well as a stake in Hospes, a Spanish luxury hotel chain.
- Her charitable foundation sends Spanish fellows to study child psychiatry in England and the U.S. at Columbia University, Stanford and others.