Thomas E. Love is an American billionaire businessman. He is the owner, founder and executive chairman of Love’s Travel Stops & Country Stores.
- Tom and Judy Love are the founders of convenience store chain Love’s Travel Stops & Country Stores.
- They started their company in 1964, leasing a gas station in Watonga, Oklahoma for $5,000.
- Love’s is a national chain with more than 490 locations in 41 states and estimated annual revenues of $20 billion.
- Tom, Judy and three of the couple’s four children work for the company. Tom is Love’s chairman and Judy is the executive secretary.
- The couple gave $5 million to the University of Oklahoma‘s business college in January 2018.