- An engineer by trade, Shahid Khan bought auto parts supplier Flex-N-Gate from his former employer in 1980.
- His design for a one-piece truck bumper was the basis for his success; the company now has 66 plants worldwide and over 24,000 employees.
- Khan also owns the NFL‘s Jacksonville Jaguars, which he bought in 2012, and UK’s Fulham football club, which he bought in 2013.
- Khan’s 300-foot superyacht Kismet, which took 6 years to build, was delivered at the end of 2014.
- He and his son, Tony, launched All Elite Wrestling, a competitor to WWE, earlier this year.