Roberto Angelini Rossi
- Roberto Angelini Rossi heads one of Chile’s largest investment groups, Inversiones Angelini.
- The group was previously headed by Roberto’s uncle, Anacleto Angelini, who died in 2007.
- Its biggest holding is publicly traded Antarchile, which distributes fuel, operates fishing and shipping firms and invests in energy and forestry.
- He also owns stakes in agribusiness firm Siemel and commercial fishing outfit Eperva.
- His sister Patricia Angelini Rossi also owns a stake in the family group.