Ramón See Ang is a Chinese Filipino businessman. He is the President and Chief Executive Officer of Top Frontier Investment Holdings, Inc., the largest shareholder of San Miguel Corporation.
- Ramon Ang is the president and vice chairman of one of the nation’s oldest conglomerates, San Miguel.
- Originally a brewer, San Miguel is now a leader in food and beverages; but the bulk of its revenue comes from power and infrastructure businesses.
- He also owns a substantial stake in Eagle Cement, which he took public in 2016.
- To grow his cement business amid Philippines’ infrastructure boom, his San Miguel announced it will acquire an 85.7% stake in Holcim Philippines.
- He started out by fixing and selling used Japanese car and truck engines; later, with Eduardo Cojuangco, now a billionaire, he sold aluminum wheels.