Majid Al Futtaim
- Majid Al Futtaim founded retailing and entertainment giant Majid Al Futtaim Holding, known as MAF, in 1992.
- MAF owns and operates 12 hotels and 22 malls, including Mall of the Emirates in Dubai and the Mall of Egypt in Cairo.
- It also has the exclusive license to operate hypermarkets for French company Carrefour across the Middle East, North Africa and Central Asia.
- His son Tariq sits on the board while non-family members manage the conglomerate, which publishes its revenues and profits annually.
- The group had $8.8 billion in revenues and $600 million in profits in 2017.