Iris Balbina Fontbona González is a Chilean billionaire businesswoman, the widow of Andrónico Luksic Abaroa, from inheriting Antofagasta PLC. She is the wealthiest person in Chile, the fifth wealthiest in Latin America, and the 91st wealthiest person in the world.
- Iris Fontbona is the widow of Andrónico Luksic, who built a fortune in mining and beverages before dying of cancer in 2005.
- He left his businesses to Fontbona and their three sons: Jean-Paul, Andronico and Guillermo Luksic (who died of lung cancer in 2013 at age 57).
- Fontbona and her children control Antofagasta Plc, which owns copper mines in Chile and trades on the London Stock Exchange.
- Fontbona and her children also own a majority stake in Quiñenco, a publicly-traded Chilean conglomerate active in banking, beer and manufacturing.
- Jean-Paul Luksic is chairman of Antofagasta, and Andronico Luksic heads up Quiñenco.