Harry Oskar Triguboff AO, is a Chinese-born Australian billionaire real estate developer, and one of Australia’s richest people. He is the founder and managing director of Meriton and is known as “high-rise Harry”.
- Triguboff is one of Australia’s richest people. Born in China to Russian parents, he came to Australia as a teenager.
- Triguboff found success in business by providing higher-density living options in Sydney, Australia’s largest city, which has traditionally been dominated by free-standing homes.
- His apartment-tower development company, Meriton, sees strong demand in Sydney, while it also has a presence in southeast Queensland.
- He was one of Australia’s first developers to see the potential of apartment living when most of his countrymen aspired to single-family homes.
- Nicknamed “High Rise Harry”, he has put up more than 75,000 apartments. The buoyant Sydney market continues to drive up his fortune.