Daniel Pritzker (born 1959) is an American billionaire heir, musician, film director, and member of the Pritzker family.
- Daniel Pritzker is one of 11 billionaire heirs in the Chicago-based Pritzker family, whose best known creation is Hyatt Hotels.
- In May 2019, Pritzker released Bolden, a biographical drama about New Orleans trumpeter Buddy Bolden, after working on it for over a decade.
- He made a silent film, Louis, about the life of Louis Armstrong, which was released to critical praise in 2010
- Daniel’s brother Tom is the chairman of Hyatt Hotels; his sister Gigi is a film director.
- The Pritzker family also owned industrial conglomerate Marmon, which was purchased by Berkshire Hathaway in 2008.