Joseph Christopher Reyes is an American billionaire businessman, and the co-chairman, with his brother Jude Reyes, of Reyes Holdings, a beer and food distribution holding company, ranked by Forbes in 2017 as the 11th largest privately held company in the US.
- Chris Reyes and his brother Jude co-chair Reyes Holdings, a $30 billion (sales) food and beverage distribution company.
- The company got its start when the two brothers and their father bought a small Schlitz beer distributor in South Carolina for $740,000 in 1976.
- Reyes is already the largest beer distributor in the U.S. and also owns two Coca-Cola bottlers and distributors.
- Its customers include Heineken, Lagunitas, McDonald’s and Chick-fil-A.
- Reyes Beverage Group distributes 151 million cases of beer each year.